According to the GDPR we ask for an active consent before collecting any personal information from the user.
- • The identifying or identifiable information we collect and hold about you may include your name, email address, phone number, home address, shipping address, payment details, IP address, search criteria, shopping history, shopping preferences, the type of browser you use, your referring URL and other content you share with us when you use our Site, date of birth, login/password details and any other information you may give us.
- • We collect personal information about you when you register or subscribe for one of our services, place an order, use our online services, interact with us in any other way, such as via social media, click on an advert that we put on our or someone else’s website, ask for information or assistance, give us a testimonial or other feedback, sign up for our special offers or other updates, participate in research panels.
- • When you may give us information about yourself if you sign up for an account on our Site, place an order for products, complete any online forms, opt in to receive our newsletters and special offers, participate in social media functions with our Site, or correspond with us (by email, telephone, live chat, social media or otherwise).
We use this information:
- • to provide you with the products you have ordered. Your information (including name, address, phone number, email address, and debit or credit card details) will be used so you can submit, and we can process and fulfil, that order. We may also use your information to communicate with you about your orders and account and provide you with customer support when needed.
- • to provide with marketing updates, our latest offers, products, and news, to advertise and promote our products, services and brand.
- • to provide customer care and to help us in any future dealings with you.
Protecting your online order information on www.SUNDAY30.com is very important to us. We use a Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) to encrypt the personal data that you send us during the order process, require you to establish a password to access your account on our Site, not to keep details of your credit or debit card that would enable any third party to transact using that credit or debit card (such as your CCV number).
We use security system to prevent the unauthorized use, access, or disclosure of your personal information. While we strive to protect your personal information, no system can ever be 100% secure and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information; any transmission is at your own risk.
We collect information about your use of our online services using cookies. Cookies are very small files that are sent by us to your computer or other device which we can access when you visit our site in future. Cookies help us remember who you are and other information about your visits.
If we do hold data about you we will:
- • -give you a description of it
- • -tell you why we are holding it
- • -tell you who it could be shared with
- • -tell you how long we will keep the data
- • -if the data was not provided by you, we will give you any available information such as the source of the data
- • -tell you if the data has been used for automated decision making
- • -tell you if the data is stored outside of the European Economic Area, and if so what safeguards are in place to protect your personal data
- • -let you have a concise and clear copy of the data
You have the right to request a copy of the data that we hold about you (and we will provide this to you free of charge once we have confirmed your identity).
If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal data, please email or write to us using the contact details in this policy.
Under the Law we must have a valid reason for using your personal data and we may not collect, store or use data about you that is not compatible with that reason. There are four valid reasons for our use of your personal data:
- • Most of the data we collect from you is necessary to allow us to fulfil our contract with you or to enter into a contract with you e.g. you provide a billing address and email address when your purchase an item from www.SUNDAY30.com so that we can process your payment and send you your order confirmation.
- • In certain circumstances we will ask for your permission or consent to use your personal data e.g. if we would like to send you marketing information about items we believe may be of interest to you via email. If you have given your consent to our use of your personal data, you are entitled to withdraw this consent at any time.
- • We may also have a legitimate interest in using your personal data e.g. to ensure that the content of our website is presented to you and your device as effectively as possible, or to ensure that our marketing communications are relevant to your interests. If this is our reason for using your data, we must make sure that our interests do not override yours and you are entitled to object to this use of your data.
- • Lastly, we may be required to use your data to meet a legal obligation or to protect your interests e.g. we may exchange data with other specialist organizations for the purposes of fraud detection and credit risk reduction and we will retain financial data long term to meet our statutory obligations.
We keep your personal data for a limited period of time in line with our data retention policy. The specific retention period will vary according to the reason for processing your personal data. After this period, your data will be permanently erased or otherwise irreversibly rendered anonymous.